Friday, February 29, 2008

1st day in MELBOURNE..


Well.. Finally i am here! After arriving the melbourne international airport, my sis roommate -FONG came to welcome and help us to take our OVERWEIGHT laugages.. Guess and see whether my sis and I have how many laugages????

Ans: BINGO.. it is 7!!!! what the hell.. damn heavy

Thank you FONG.. we really cant make it without your help.. =)


My sis decided to have a rest once we reached our accommodation...well there is juz a room in the apartment.. it is small, but warm enough for me! If mamat come, he sure cant get into the bath room.. hahaha


my bed

Kitchen
After re-Charging ourself for a few minutes, we went for our lunch in the city.. O.M.G... the food here is damn expensive.. our lunch costed nearly rm100.. I felt heartpain after realising that a bowl of claypot rice costed rm30++..can you believe it?! However, my sis treated FONG a set of lunch as he has sacrified his energy and time for helping us.

Things done in the afternoon:
1.) bought a sim card..
2.) went RMIT to get some information and enrol myself...

3.) went to BIG W to buy a blanket and a pilllow .. haha.. my new blanket is damn sexy!!!
4.) we decided to go home already.. as we really felt tiring and exhausted. We havent sleep for a whole night in the flight.. argh!!!!!

I love the weather here.. haha.. i think i will be having a happy and interesting life at here xD

I will upload the photo as soon as possible.. sorry for that

miss my lovely family and my friends.. take care.. =P


1 comment:

p a t r i c k said...

hey.. enjoy yr days in aus yea.. haha.. and wat the heck wif yr website address !!! so long for wat! haha .. all the best to u..