Sunday, March 2, 2008

I loVing It

hey guys.. guess n see where hv i been?!! =)


5

4

3

2


1

BIngo.. is BEACH!!!
What a great day.. after having our breakfast, we decided to go beach and have a look.. it just took about 22mins to be there from the city.. well, we went there by tram n train.




our breakfast.. i love BACON.. cooked by chef KEnt xD



In the tram.. on the way to the beach!




What a nice shot from my sis.. wohoo




kelvin, is it what you want me to do it for you? xD


Yummy.. although i caught a cold, i cant stop myself from having it!! It is nice but kept melting.. i think it is because of the weather as it was almost 28celcius in the afternoon



I havent seen this before.. it is sososo beautiful. isnt it?! actually this is a place where they normally use it to keep their stuff and also as a shelther for them..


what the hell are we doing?? haha.. so silly


It is the time to go home.. =(

Brighton Beach.. I WILL BE BACK!! =P

No comments: